On-Line Water Analyzer
SYSTEA manufactures a wide range of on-line analyzers, named Micromac C, using well established and standard colorimetric methods applied on more than 50 applications of chemical compounds monitoring in water.
MICROMAC C is a microprocessor controlled colorimetric on-line analyzer specifically designed for on-line industrial and environmental control unattended monitoring.
The use of the patented technology Loop Flow Analysis (LFA) ensures:
- the highest level of robustness in the electronics, mechanics and hydraulics components
- reliable multiparametric sequential measurements of up to four chemical compounds in waste, surface and drinking water with the same device
- analyze sequentially in one single unit a total of 4 nutrient parameters (NH3, NO3+NO2, NO2 and PO4)
- analyze Total Nitrogen and Total Phosphorous in the same device with UV digestion applied for Total N, UV and high temperature digestion for Total P
- Batch Continuous Flow Analysis (BCFA) hydraulics recently applied to measure chemistries requiring special sample conditioning such as Lead, Cadmium, Cyanide and Phenols
- COD using three different methods (bichromate, permanganate and UV direct reading
- TOC including low range detection in sea water
- on-line filtration unit – self cleaning filtration with 25 microns cut-off (suggested) to be coupled with analyzers for waste water monitoring
Available Parameters for On-Line Monitoring