The OPSIS LiquidLINE KjelROC range of analyzers offers innovative, precise and cost efficient solutions for Distillation, Titration and determination of protein according to the Kjeldahl method. Unique Preditive Titration, patent pending, gives several advantages in the lab.
Increase Efficiency. Reduce Costs
- The possibility to send and receive results without additional software, computers and cables, significantly reduces the integration and IT costs.
- Process data files directly in the KjelROC Analyzer. This reduces costs when integrating with your LIMS or other systems.
Improved Analytical Results
- The OPSIS LiquidLINE Predictive Titration lowers the Relative Standard Deviation (RSD) and increases flexibility with different indicators.
- Large, refillable Burette saves time and costs when moving between high and low content protein.
- Performance Tracking saves time when following the instrument performance over time.
- The unique predicive titration system lowers the RSD.
- The 50 ml burette with automatic refill makes it easy to change between high and low protein analysis.
Low Maintenance Costs
- Prepared for ISO 17025 and GLP features, reduce time and costs when integrating the instrument into the Lab procedures.
- Component lifetime and maintenance costs are optimized with the help of OPSIS component traceability program. It allows easy diagnostics and follow-up of both instruments and components.
The KjelROC Analyzer is fully flexible to adapt to your existing lab procedures or you can use our ready to use programs. You are always in control with our customizable touch screen, where you can define your own workflow.