KPM Analytics North America seeks qualified candidates to provide customer and sales support of our CHOPIN Technologies products. The ideal candidate will be motivated to provide outstanding customer service and to help our business grow. KPM Analytics North America offers training and the opportunity for career growth. We will train the right person.
- Understand cereal chemistry and how it relates to milling and baking
- Provide our customers with application development, instrument support, and basic trouble shooting.
- Provide installation and training to customers
- Provide pre-sales support to sales team by performing calibration and method development
- Travel 50% of time, this position will work out of our Milford MA office or the greater Kansas City area.
- Experience with analytical instrumentation is required
- Knowledge of cereal chemistry is a strong plus
University Bachelor of Science Degree or higher
- Communication; Identifies and presents information or data that will have a strong effect on others. Selects language and examples tailored to the level and experience of the audience.
- Results oriented; Exerts unusual effort over time to achieve a goal.
- Critical thinking; Makes systematic comparison of two or more alternatives. Notices discrepancies and inconsistencies in available information. Approaches a complex task or problem by breaking it down.
- Teamwork; Listens and responds constructively to other’s ideas. Offers support for others’ ideas and proposals. Shares his/her expertise with others
- Competent with MS Office; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Familiarity with CRM a plus.
Benefits package include competitive salaries and other benefits. KPM Analytics North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Resume and Cover Letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org