KPM Analytics North America Corporation seeks qualified candidates for a Marketing Content Specialist. This position will be responsible for developing customer-facing content in collaboration with Marketing, Business Development, Applications and Sales. As a Content Marketing Specialist, you would create compelling content for both the Lab and On-line brands that convey product value. The scope of responsibility includes planning (via editorial calendars), content creation, approvals, editing, publishing/activating, repurposing, promoting, tracking, measuring and maintaining a content database. This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing. KPM Analytics North America offers training and the opportunity for career growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with Marketing, Applications and Sales to develop content marketing strategy, roadmap and editorial calendars that support business strategy and marketing goals.
- Manage the execution of content, from start to finish, by collaborating with freelance content creators and in-house product and application specialists.
- Determine content themes that align with strategic business objectives
- Maintain consistent blog frequency and world-class blog content
- Schedule and manage quarterly meeting with key stakeholders to identify blog topics, themes, and external contributors
- Regularly identify gaps in content assets and sales enablement materials and develop content to close these gaps.
- Build a formal communication outlet to be able to empower sales with content to be used during relevant discussions or at the appropriate point of the sales process.
- Maintain searchable content assets database for efficient access to materials.
- Develop blog schedule and write and publish blogs in a timely manner.
- Ensure corporate marketing standards, messaging/positioning and editorial governance is upheld throughout the content by aligning with Director of Marketing.
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing team to align on social media content strategy and pushes, and specifically manage the company’s LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube presence.
- 1– 3 years of content marketing experience with a proven track record of driving growth.
- Digital marketing creation and execution.
- Experience with graphic design and content creation desired.
- Experience in analytical instrumentation or high-tech industry a plus.
Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing, Business or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality, engaging content (i.e., content that feeds into the customer journey) through a creative mindset.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and process driven individual that owns execution while aligning and collaborating with internal teams.
- Ability to own execution while aligning and collaborating with internal teams (product marketing, sales, management).
- Ability to collaborate openly with Marketing Management team, ingest feedback, and incorporate into quarterly planning.
- Experience working in entrepreneurial environment and open mindset to wear multiple hats as required, while maintaining focus on the main objectives at hand.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and WordPress required.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premier) and social publishing tools experience preferred.
- Understanding of web publishing requirements; Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Understanding of video editing and publishing requirements; ability to create and edit videos for company websites and YouTube and other social channels.
- Expertise in social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and SlideShare.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills required; Research skills or experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel individually and lead within an environment of change and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Comfortable in small-team environment.
This position is located in our Milford, MA headquarters. Much of the daily responsibilities involve computer work or working directly with colleagues.
Benefits package include competitive salaries and other benefits. KPM Analytics North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.