KPM Analytics North America Corporation seeks qualified candidates for a Production Manager to support its manufacturing plant located in Milford, Massachusetts. The Production Manager is responsible for the manufacturing operations of Process Sensors and Unity Scientific. This also includes additional brands as they are acquired. KPM Analytics offers training and the opportunity for career growth.
About KPM Analytics
The operating companies that make up KPM Analytics have come together because of their industry-leading application expertise in the food, agriculture and environmental sectors. Recognized by customers for deep application knowledge and superior support, the companies stand as a strategic group with a common passion: providing solutions and solving our customer’s most challenging problems. Through this united approach, our customers big and small will be better served with a broader, more robust offering of scientific instrumentation supported by a global network. Unity Scientific, Process Sensors, AMS, Sensortech, Sightline and Chopin Technologies are part of KPM Analytics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and manage plant operations for Production, Purchasing, Safety and Quality.
- Coordinate plant activities to ensure manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a cost-effective manner while meeting on-time-delivery requirements
- Implement cost effective systems of control of inventory, operating expenditures and manpower.
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
- Control and minimize labor overtime.
- Manage shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant team members.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment, replace or make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
- Provides direction, development and leadership to production staff.
- Participate in monthly management business review meetings.
- Manage and comply with local regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate on cost reduction, product development and process improvement projects.
- Provide leadership & training to accomplish company goals and objectives.
- Other activities as directed
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years manufacturing supervisory experience
- Candidate must demonstrate a working knowledge of inventory management and purchasing functions
- Certification or training in Lean Manufacturing a strong plus
- Prior experience working in an ISO 9001 environment a strong plus.
- Results Driven
- Persistent when pursuing goals
- Agile and a proponent of change
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a customer orientation
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- Highest level of honesty and integrity
The position is for operations in Milford, Massachusetts.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Benefits package include competitive salaries and other benefits. KPM Analytics North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested, qualified candidates please visit https://www.indeedjobs.com/kpm-analytics-north-america to apply.