KPM Analytics North America Corporation seeks qualified candidates for a Production Technician to support its manufacturing operations in Milford, MA. The ideal candidate will be motivated to provide technical expertise in completing daily tasks while maintaining the highest standard of safety, quality and delivery. This position reports to the Departmental Head of Production. KPM Analytics offers training and the opportunity for career growth.
About KPM Analytics
The operating companies that make up KPM Analytics have come together because of their industry-leading application expertise in the food, agriculture and environmental sectors. Recognized by customers for deep application knowledge and superior support, the companies stand as a strategic group with a common passion: providing solutions and solving our customer’s most challenging problems. Through this united approach, our customers big and small will be better served with a broader, more robust offering of scientific instrumentation supported by a global network. Unity Scientific, Process Sensors, Sensortech, Sightline, AMS, and Chopin Technologies, are part of KPM Analytics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Complete and drive 6S/Lean Manufacturing actions in scope
- Uphold quality standards and policies
- Complete task in timely manner insuring OTD (On-time Delivery) of finished goods
- Ensure inventory accuracy by abiding to policies and procedures
- Electrical and mechanical assembly of instruments and sub-components
- Preform programming, testing and debugging of instruments
- Works with engineering department to resolve technical issues
- Works with sales and services to resolve technical issues
- Duties and responsibilities exceeding this list within scope of position and job title
- 3+ years of basic electrical/mechanical assembly
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience
- Experience in programming, testing and debugging
- AA/AS in technical field or equivalent work experience
- Basic computer and Microsoft Suite skills
- Electrical Assembly
- Mechanical Assembly
- Harness Assembly
- Board Programming
- Use of small hand tools
- Root cause analyses (technical)
Employees will be working in a manufacturing environment. Employees task may require repetitive use of small hand tools, soldering and other like instruments. Tasks may require extended periods of sitting, standing, reaching and walking.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Benefits package include competitive salaries and other benefits. KPM Analytics North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested, qualified candidates please visit https://www.indeedjobs.com/kpm-analytics-north-america to apply.