KPM Analytics North America seeks qualified candidates to provide engineering support of our Near Infrared instruments. The ideal candidate will provide support of operations and liaison with R&D. KPM Analytics North America offers training and the opportunity for career growth. We will train the right person.
About Process Sensors & Unity Scientific:
We are a leading global provider of NIR instrumentation. Our products are designed to provide our customers fast and easy quantitative analysis.
Process Sensors and Unity Scientific, along with our sister companies, AMS and Chopin Technologies, are part of KPM Analytics, a privately held corporation committed to delivering innovative analytical solutions and superior customer support. We approach business from the perspective of creating value for every customer.
- Work closely with customers and product marketing to determine customer requirements.
- Develop hardware, software and other detailed engineering specifications that fulfill customer requirements.
- Provide liaison between customers, vendors and operations with R&D.
- Transfer product releases from R&D to production.
- Participate on corrective actions teams and efficiently execute engineering changes.
- Lead cost reduction teams; develop qualification requirements for new components & suppliers
- 3-5 years of experience with analytical instruments
- 3-5 years of experience in product lifecycle management
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering
- Communication; Identifies and presents information or data that will have a strong effect on others. Selects language and examples tailored to the level and experience of the audience.
- Results oriented; Exerts unusual effort over time to achieve a goal.
- Critical thinking; Makes systematic comparison of two or more alternatives. Notices discrepancies and inconsistencies in available information. Approaches a complex task or problem by breaking it down.
- Teamwork; Listens and responds constructively to other’s ideas. Offers support for others’ ideas and proposals. Shares his/her expertise with others
- Competent with MS Office; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Solidworks
Candidates must provide: Resume/CV with cover letter explaining why you are a good candidate. Must be U.S. citizen or currently able to work in USA with H1B status.
Benefits package includes competitive salaries, PTO, Medical, Dental, Life and 401K. Process Sensors Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested, qualified candidates please visit https://www.indeedjobs.com/kpm-analytics-north-america to apply.