Reliable, Accurate Measurements of Flour and By-Products At-line in 30 seconds!
Our Unity Flour Analyzer provide simultaneous results for ash, protein, moisture and other parameters in whole wheat, finished flours and by-products. Our Flour Analyzer is ideal for every step in the flour milling process, including:
- Incoming wheat and dried vital gluten testing to guide proper storage and processing
- Testing to optimize least cost formulation
- Monitoring and controlling the tempering process
- Monitoring and controlling the milling process
- Verifying quality of milling by-products
- Verifying and documenting finished flour label claims
The Unity Flour Analyzer is fast, allowing for 100% measurement of incoming wheat as well as the various control points during the milling process. The speed, combined with guaranteed accuracy, allows for complete control of the mill, maximizing profits and providing fast payback.
Three Models Available:
- Flour Analyzer Basic model with Unity calibrations for major constituent predictions of finished flours and SpectraStar 1400 XT
- Flour and Wheat Analyzer Basic with Unity calibrations for major constituent predictions of finished flours and whole wheat and SpectraStar 1400 XT
- Deluxe model powered by the INGOT® calibration package from Aunir and SpectraStar 2600 XT
The Deluxe Unity Flour Analyzer, powered by the INGOT calibration package from Aunir®, includes a full suite of calibrations for wheat, vital gluten, byproducts and finished flours. Calibrations are available for moisture, protein, ash, water absorption, starch damage, extensibility, falling number and more.
Fast, accurate analysis is critical for flour millers to optimize their process, minimize re-work, and ensure quality of finished products and by-products. Optimizing the process will save the plant time and money and provide very rapid payback.