KPM Analytics seeks qualified candidates for a Inside Sales Representative responsible for expanding AMS Diagnostics product presence in North America through establishing and continuously developing new territory targets for clinical instrumentation, Chemistry and Toxicology reagents through sales-oriented activities (calls, emails). The Inside Sales representative will work in conjunction with Sales and Marketing personnel in gaining access to key decision makers concerning the sales process. KPM Analytics North America offers training and the opportunity for career growth.
About KPM Analytics
The operating companies that make up KPM Analytics have come together because of their industry-leading application expertise in the food, agriculture and environmental sectors. Recognized by customers for deep application knowledge and superior support, the companies stand as a strategic group with a common passion: providing solutions and solving our customer’s most challenging problems. Through this united approach, our customers big and small will be better served with a broader, more robust offering of scientific instrumentation supported by a global network. Unity Scientific, Process Sensors, AMS, and Chopin Technologies, are part of KPM Analytics.
Territories: North America
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate and qualify new leads for clinical products
- Actively identify and build relationships with key decision makers in the sales process
- Provide customer insight, market trend and appropriate data to sales and marketing and other internal teams.
- Continuously update and maintain existing and prospective customer database.
- Effectively uses company tools and resources to promote, present and actively assist the customer during the sales process (quotes, meeting schedules, demo etc.)
- Provides the necessary technical, clinical and relevant business content to differentiate our product from its competitors while maintaining or exceeding customer’s expectations.
- Quality Systems - Responsible for reading and understanding AMS Quality System
Minimum 2 years of experience in the laboratory, medical device industry or related
BS/BA degree or equivalent required. Minimum of 5+ years sales experience required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills via phone, in person and email.
- Highly detail oriented with strong follow-through and organizational skills.
- Work in conjunction with other departments to ensure all product information is up to date and correct.
Location Weston FL
Work in the interior of the building, occasionally in the exterior; normal temperature, air conditioning, good illumination and clean areas. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Benefits package include competitive salaries and other benefits. KPM Analytics North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Laboratory, Medical Device Industry: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- One location
Interested, qualified candidates please visit https://www.indeedjobs.com/kpm-analytics-north-america to apply.