The Proxima™ has been designed to offer the most effective solution for segmented flow analysis at a very attractive price. It has been designed to reduce the cost of analysis without decreasing performance.
- Run up to 5 parameters within the same module
- Consists of two optimized 26 position pumps (2 x 13)
- Micro flow capacity that reduces reagent consumption and waste
- Modular design allows quick manifold changeover to extend number of parameters
- Compact footprint to conserve bench space
- High throughput with up to 500 tests/hour
Simplicity and Security
With the Proxima, segmented flow analysis becomes much easier and doesn’t require a highly trained operator. Set up is easy, and operation is simple. The system will analyze between one and five analytes simultaneously at the detection limits defined by the method. The two 26 position pumps (52 tubes in total) are operated by the software. Options like automatic start up, automatic shutdown, and leak detection enable longer walk-away times and simplify your analysis even further.
For safety, the reagent drawer located below the instrument, allows one to store all your reagents “inside” the instrument and will reduce the risks due to handling of hazardous reagents and also save bench space.